High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Tahkalan Kisan Sewa Sahkari Samiti Ltd. v. State Of U.P. And Others - WRIT - C No. 1807 of 2006  RD-AH 4005 (20 February 2006)
Civil Misc.Writ Petition No. 1807 of 2006
Tahkalam Kisan Sewa Sahkari Samiti Ltd. Vs. State of U.P. & others
Civil Misc.Writ Petition No. 1805 of 2006
Samodiya Kisan Sewa Sahkari Samiti Ltd. Vs. State of U.P. & others
Hon'ble Yatindra Singh,J
1. These are two writ petitions against the order dated 27.12.2005 passed by respondent no.2 cancelling the fair price shop licence of the petitioner.
2. We have heard the counsel for the petitioner and Standing Counsel for the respondents
3. According to the counsel for the petitioner no opportunity was given to the petitioner before passing the impugned order. On this writ petition a month's time was granted to file counter affidavit but no counter affidavit has been filed so far.
4. In the circumstances of the case , the petitioner may file a representation before the respondent no. 2 within one month. In case the representation is filed it may be decided by the respondent no.2 by a reasoned order at an early date, if possible, within three months from the date of receipt of representation . The petitioner will file a certified copy of this order; necessary documents and a duly stamped self addressed envelope alongwith the representation. The concerned authority after taking decision will communicate the same to the petitioner.
5. Till the representation of the petitioner is not decided, the impugned order shall be kept in abeyance.
6. With these observations the writ petitions are disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.