High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Madho Prasad v. State Of U.P. And Others - WRIT - C No. 19380 of 2006  RD-AH 7541 (10 April 2006)
Hon'ble Yatindra Singh,J.
1. The petitioner's fair price shop licence was suspended on 22.12.2005. He filed his reply. The suspension order was restored temporarily vide order dated 28.2.2006. Thereafter the licence of the petitioner was again suspended on 13.3.2006. Hence the present writ petition.
2. We have heard counsel for the petitioner, Mr. Anuj Kumar and the Standing counsel for the respondents.
3. Counsel for the petitioner submits that the fair price shop licence of the petitioner can not be suspended for the second time .
4. On the earlier occasion the licence was restored temporarily and thereafter a fresh notice for suspension of the fair price shop licence was given and as such there is no illegality in the said oder. By the impugned order explanation of the petitioner has been asked for . In view of this , the petitioner may file his explanation before respondent no. 2 within one month. In case the explanation is filed, it may be decided by respondent no. 2 by a reasoned order at an early date, if possible, within three months from the date of receipt of explanation. The petitioner will file a certified copy of this order; necessary documents and a duly stamped self addressed envelope along with the explanation. The concerned authority after taking decision will communicate the same to the petitioner.
4. With these observations the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.