High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Ved Narain Bajpai v. State Of U.P. & Others - SPECIAL APPEAL No. - 1131 of 2007  RD-AH 14658 (29 August 2007)
HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD.
Special Appeal No. 1131 of 2007.
1. Ved Narain Bajpai, S/o Late Babu Lal Bajpai,
Assistant Teacher, Junior High School, Baradari
District Kanpur Nagar.
1. State of U.P., through Secretary, Basic Education,
2. District Basic Education Officer, Kanpur City, District,
3. Assistant Basic Education Director, Kanpur Mandal,
4. Account Officer in the office of District Basic Education
Officer, Kanpur Nagar.
Counsel for the Appellant : Mr. Ashok Kumar Rai
Counsel for the Respondents : Mr. G.C. Upadhyaya
Hon'ble H.L. Gokhale, CJ.
Hon'ble Anjani Kumar, J.
Date : August 29, 2007
Oral Judgement (Per : H.L. Gokhale, CJ)
1. Heard Mr. Ashok Kumar Rai in support of this appeal, Sri G.C. Upadhyaya, learned Standing Counsel appears for respondents.
2. The appellant seeks to challenge the order passed by learned single Judge, whereby he has dismissed the writ petition filed by the petitioner.
3. The appellant was placed under suspension in the year 1994. Subsequently he was re-instated in July, 1996. While reinstating him, the appellant was denied additional payment over and above the subsistence allowance, which was paid to him in the intervening period. The appellant has sought to challenge this order after ten years by filing writ petition. The learned single Judge has taken a view that obviously the petitioner has accepted the order, which was passed while reinstating him. Such an order is undoubtedly permissible when the order of reinstatement was passed. We do not find any reason to interfere with the order passed by learned single Judge.
4. The appeal is accordingly dismissed.
Date : 29.08.2007.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.