High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Sunil Kumar v. State Of U.P. & Others - SPECIAL APPEAL No. - 1145 of 2007  RD-AH 14729 (30 August 2007)
HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Special Appeal No.1145 of 2007.
Hon'ble H.L. Gokhale, CJ
Hon'ble Anjani Kumar, J.
Date: 30th August 2007
1. Heard Sri Anil Tiwari for the appellant.
2. The appellant seeks to challenge the order passed by learned Single Judge whereby the writ petition filed by the appellant came to be dismissed.
3. The grievance of the appellant is that the District Inspector of Schools had passed an order without hearing the appellant and 17 others against whose membership a complaint had been made to the District Inspector of Schools by respondent no.4. The complaint was decided without hearing the appellant and 17 others. The District Inspector of Schools had also not decided the question as to whether he had jurisdiction to decide the complaint, which was expected in pursuance to order passed in earlier Writ Petition No.45359 of 2005 filed by respondent no.4 himself.
4. Mr. Tiwari states that a notice has been sent to respondents no.3 and 4 but the fact remains that it was sent a few days before and they are not before this Court.
5. In the circumstance, issue Dasti notice to counsel for the appellant for service on respondents no.3 and 4 making it returnable on 13th September 2007. The notice will state that, if possible, the appeal shall be heard and disposed of finally on the said date.
Date : 30.8.2007
(Anjani Kumar, J)
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.