High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Ravindra Nath v. State Of U.P. & Others - WRIT - C No. - 40478 of 2007  RD-AH 14792 (31 August 2007)
HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
CIVIL MISC. WRIT PETITION NO. 40478 OF 2007.
Ravindra Nath, S/o Sripati,
R/o village Nurpur, Block Rampur,
Tehsil Madiyahu, District-Jaunpur
1. State of U.P., through Principal Secretary,
Panchayat Raj, Lucknow.
2. District Magistrate, District-Jaunpur.
3. Sub Division Magistrate, Madiyahu,
4. Prophwti Devi wife Jawahar Lal Patel
(Gram Pradhan Nurpur, Tehsil Madiyahu
Block Rampur, District Jaunpur.
CORAM: Hon'ble H.L. Gokhale, CJ.
Hon'ble Anjani Kumar,J.
Advocates for the petitioner : Sri Ram Sewak
Counsel for the respondents: Standing Counsel
Oral Judgement (Per: H. L. Gokhale, CJ.)
1. Heard Sri Ram Sewak in support of this writ petition and learned Standing Counsel appearing for the respondents.
2. The issued raised in the writ petition are regarding development of the village. The grievance of the petitioner is that his representation is not being decided.
3. The petitioner may approach the Collector, Jaunpur on administrative side. This is not a matter in which we can look into judicial side.
4. In view of what has been stated above, this writ petition is dismissed
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.