High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Sadhu Saran Lal v. Sahayak Shiksha Nideshak Basic Basti Mandal Gorakhpur & Ors. - WRIT - C No. - 42297 of 2007  RD-AH 15162 (7 September 2007)
HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
CIVIL MISC. WRIT PETITION NO. 42297 OF 2007
Sadhu Saram Lal, Son of Late Sri Babu Ram Lal,
Resident of Village Majhauwa Khajuri, Post Office
Majhauwa Khajuri, District Basti, at present
residing at New Colony, Mohalla Bairihwa, Post
Office Gandhi Nagar, Basti.
1. Sahayak Shiksha Nideshak jBasic Basti Mandal Gorakhpur.
2. Sachiv, Basic Shiksha, Uttar Pradesh Shashan Sachivalaya,
3. Shiksha Nideshak Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
4. Zila Basic Shiksha Adhikari Basti.
5. Lekhadhikari Office of Basic Shiksha Adhikari, Basti
6. Raghunandan Lal Son of Rudra Narain Lal, Manager,
Kisan Purve Madhyamik Vidyalaya Vikas Chhetra -
Saltauwa, Tahsil Bhanpur, District Basti.
7. Kisan Purve Madhyamik Vidyalaya Majhauwa Khajuri,
Vikas Chhetra Saltauwa, Tehsil Bhanpur, District
Basti through its Manager.
Counsel for the Petitioner : Mr. Govind Saran
Counsel for the Respondents : Standing Counsel for the State.
Hon'ble H.L. Gokhale, C.J.
Hon'ble Anjani Kumar, J.
Date : September 7, 2007
Oral Judgement (Per : H.L. Gokhale, C.J.)
1. Heard learned counsel for the petitioner.
2. The writ petition is filed with the prayer that respondent no.7, Educational Institution, should not be given grant-in-aid. The petitioner claims to be a citizen, resident of the village and is a retired person.
3. The Educational Authorities will always look if there is any complaint. It is not for the High Court to look into all these matters.
4. The writ petition is dismissed.
Date : 7.9.2007.
(Anjani Kumar, J.)
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.