High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Nand Kishore Saini v. State Of U.P. & Others - SPECIAL APPEAL No. - 1210 of 2007  RD-AH 15409 (12 September 2007)
HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
SPECIAL APPEAL NO.1210 OF 2007
Nand Kishore Saini, Son of Dharam Veer Singh Saini, Senior Clerk, Office of the Trade Tax Sahayata Kendra Maharajpur, District Ghaziabad.
1. State of U.P. through its Principal Secretary, Ministry of Trade Tax District Lucknow.
2. The Commissioner, Trade Tax Gomti Nagar, Lucknow.
3. The Additional Commissioner Grade-I, Trade Tax Ghaziabad Zone, Ghaziabad.
4. The Assistant Commissioner (Incharge) Trade Tax Sahayta Kendra, Mahrajpur, District Ghaziabad.
Counsel for the Appellants : Mr. Raj Kumar Jain
Mr. Rakesh Tripathi
Counsel for the Respondent : Mr. G.C. Upadhyaya
Hon'ble H.L. Gokhale, C.J.
Hon'ble Anjani Kumar, J.
Date : September 12, 2007
Oral Judgment (Per : H.L. Gokhale, C.J.)
1. Heard Mr. Jain in support of this appeal and learned standing counsel for the State who appears for the respondents.
2. The appellant has been transferred from check post wherein he was working earlier under Trade Tax Authority to an office post. The appellant is making grievance that he is a polio affected person and he should not have been transferred in this particular manner.
3. We fail to see any justification in the submission of the appellant. Learned Single Judge also has rightly not accepted the submission of the appellant.
4. Learned counsel for the appellant has pointed out that now the work load is perhaps a little more as appellant has to work from 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. in an office. Certainly this is much better arrangement for a person affected by polio, rather than sitting in a check post of road junction.
5. The appeal is dismissed.
Date : 12.9.2007
(Anjani Kumar, J.)
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.