High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Smt. Beenakshi Gupta v. State Of U.P. & Others - SPECIAL APPEAL No. - 1301 of 2007  RD-AH 16256 (3 October 2007)
HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
SPECIAL APPEAL NO.1301 OF 2007
Smt. Beenakshi Gupta, W/o Sri Suman Kumar Gupta,
R/o House No.301, Mohalla Buxrian, P.O. Chowk, (Shahjahanpur), District Shahjahanpur
1. State of U.P. through Its Principal Secretary, Shiksha Anubhag-V, Lucknow, U.P.
2. Director, State Council of Educational Research and Training (S.C.E.R.T.), Nishatganj, Lucknow.
3. Director of Education, (Basic), Utter Pradesh, Nishatganj, Lucknow.
4. Principal, District Institute of Education and Training, District Shahjahanpur.
Counsel for the Appellants : Mr. Devi Prasad Mishra
Counsel for the Respondents: Mr. G.C. Upadhyaya (S.C.)
Hon'ble H.L. Gokhale, CJ
Hon'ble Anjani Kumar, J.
Date : October 3, 2007
Oral Judgement (Per: H.L. Gokhale, C.J.)
1. Heard Mr. Devi Prasad Mishra in support of this appeal.
2. The appellant had applied for selection to Special B.T.C. Course under the advertisement given in the year 2001. The requirement is that the person is to be below 40 years with permissible relaxation of 5 years for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and O.B.C.
3. The appellant claims to be belonging to O.B.C. However, she is 52 years of age. She could not be selected. Her claim was rejected. She had filed a writ petition. The writ petition has been dismissed.
4. In this appeal Mr. Mishra submits that the appellant applied in the year 2001 when she was within the age limit while the selection was set aside and the final order by Apex Court was passed on 4th May 2005.
5. The appellant cannot get any extension on any such ground.
6. The appeal is dismissed.
(Anjani Kumar, J.)
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.