High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Dr. Param Hans Chaubey v. State Of U.P. And Others - WRIT - A No. 562 of 2007  RD-AH 2829 (21 February 2007)
Writ Petition No. 562 of 2007
HON'BLE YATIDNRA SINGH, J.
HON'BLE SANJAY MISRA, J.
1. This writ petition is against the order dated 20.11.2006 terminating the services of the petitioner.
2. We have heard counsel for the petitioner and standing counsel, Sri Anil Tiwari and Sri Ramesh Rai for the respondents.
3. The counsel for the petitioner submitted that the services of the petitioner can not be terminated without taking approval of the Vice Chancellor and in this case it has not been done.
3. In the circumstances of the case, the petitioner may file representation before respondent no. 1. In case any such representation is filed, it may be decided by respondent no. 1 by a speaking order, if possible, within three months from the date of receipt of the representation. The petitioner will file certified copy of this order; other necessary documents and a duly stamped self-addressed envelope along with the representation. Respondent no. 1 after taking decision will communicate the same to the petitioner. It will also be open to the petitioner to file an application for interim order. Respondent no. 1 before passing any order will also give opportunity to respondent no. 4.
4. With these observations the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.