Over 2 lakh Indian cases. Search powered by Google!

Case Details


High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh

Case Law Search

Indian Supreme Court Cases / Judgements / Legislation


Upkar Singh Virk and Ors. v. State of Punjab and Ors. - CWP-5390-2002 [2006] RD-P&H 2261 (3 April 2006)

CWP No. 5390 of 2002

Upkar Singh Virk and Ors. Vs. State of Punjab and Ors.

Present: Mr.G.L.Sadana, Advocate,

for the petitioners.

Mr. P.S.Chhinna, Additional Advocate General, Punjab for the respondents.

Jasbir Singh,J. (Oral)

In this writ petition, it is grievance of the petitioners that without defining the terms and conditions of the service their cadre has been merged with a separate cadre.

During the course of argument, it has transpired that the petitioners have already made a detailed representation AnnexureP.5/3, wherein a prayer has been made that their service conditions etc. be defined in the cadre. It is also a fact that except petitioner No.1, all the petitioners have joined the new cadre.

Keeping in view the facts and circumstances of this writ petition, it is disposed of with a direction to respondent No.2 to pass an appropriate order, as per law and dispose of the representation Annexure (2)

P.5/3 within a period of 2 months from the date of receipt of the copy of this order.

Copy of the order be given dasti on payment of usual charges.

(Jasbir Singh)


25.4.2006 (Vinod K.Sharma)

rp Judge


Reproduced in accordance with s52(q) of the Copyright Act 1957 (India) from judis.nic.in, indiacode.nic.in and other Indian High Court Websites


dwi Attorney | dui attorney | dwi | dui | austin attorney | san diego attorney | houston attorney | california attorney | washington attorney | minnesota attorney | dallas attorney | alaska attorney | los angeles attorney | dwi | dui | colorado attorney | new york attorney | new jersey attorney | san francisco attorney | seattle attorney | florida attorney | attorney | london lawyer | lawyer michigan | law firm |

Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.