High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
PRASANNA KUMAR @ PRASANNAN v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - Bail Appl No. 6073 of 2006  RD-KL 1086 (12 October 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 6073 of 2006()
1. PRASANNA KUMAR @ PRASANNAN,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.V.PHILIP MATHEW
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice J.M.JAMES
O R D E R
J.M.JAMES, J.B.A. 6073/2006
DATED THIS THE 12TH DAY OF OCTOBER, 2006
O R D E RThe petitioner is before this Court, for a pre- arrest order, in crime No.561/2006 of Adoor Police Station, for the offence punishable under Section 326 IPC.
2. After hearing both sides and considering the materials that are placed before me, I direct the petitioner to surrender before the Investigating Officer, in crime No.561/2006 of Adoor Police Station, on 19.10.2006 between 9.30 a.m and 10.00 a.m.
3. The Investigating Officer shall interrogate the petitioner and thereafter, produce him before the Court below, as per the law.
4. On production, the learned Magistrate shall allow the petitioner to be on bail, imposing such conditions, as are deemed necessary. The application is disposed of as above. J.M.JAMES
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.