High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
A.M.MUSTHAFA, S/O.ABDULLA v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - Bail Appl No. 6126 of 2006  RD-KL 1104 (13 October 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 6126 of 2006()
1. A.M.MUSTHAFA, S/O.ABDULLA,
2. RAHIM, S/O.KUNHAMMED HAJI,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.K.K.MOHAMED RAVUF
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice J.M.JAMES
O R D E R
J.M.JAMES, J.B.A. 6126/2006
DATED THIS THE 13TH DAY OF OCTOBER, 2006
O R D E RThe petitioners are before this Court for a pre- arrest order, as they are apprehending arrest in crime No.87/2004 of Kasargode Police Station. The investigation is complete and the case is now pending as C.C.No.710/2006 of Chief Judicial Magistrate Court, Kasargode, submits the learned Public Prosecutor.
2. In the above facts situation, I direct the petitioners to appear before the Chief Judicial Magistrate Court, Kasargode, on 25.10.2006 at 11.00 a.m.
3. The learned Magistrate shall allow the petitioners to be on bail, imposing such conditions, as are deemed necessary. The application is disposed of as above. J.M.JAMES
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.