High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
A.R. SELVARAJAN v. THE STATE OF KERALA - WP(C) No. 27320 of 2006(B)  RD-KL 1181 (17 October 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 27320 of 2006(B)
1. A.R. SELVARAJAN, PUTHIYAVEETTIL HOUSE,
1. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. KERALA SANGEETHA NATAKA ACADEMI
3. THE CHAIRMAN, KERALA SANGEETHA
4. THE SECRETARY, KERALA SANGEETHA
For Petitioner :SRI.M.V.BOSE
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K. DENESAN, J.= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = W.P.(C) No.27320 OF 2006 B = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Dated this the 17th October, 2006
J U D G M E N T
The petitioner was in the service of the 2nd respondent-Akademi as Gardener. Pursuant to disciplinary proceedings initiated against him, he is out of service. The 3rd respondent has passed Ext. P6 order removing the petitioner from service with effect from 8-2-2002. The general council of the Akademi rejected the appeal filed by the petitioner vide Ext. P10 order dated 13-7-2006. Feeling aggrieved, the petitioner has filed Ext. P11 appeal before the Government in terms of clause (g) of Regulation 18 of Ext. P7 service rules. Counsel for the petitioner submits that urgent orders are required on Ext. P11 since the petitioner is without employment eversince he was placed under suspension.
2. Heard Govt. Pleader for the respondents.
3. In the above circumstances, there shall be an order directing the 1st respondent to consider Ext. P11, afford an opportunity of being heard to the petitioner and the 2nd respondent or the authorised representative of the 2nd WPC No. 27320/06 -2- respondent and pass orders in accordance with law, within two months on the petitioner producing a copy of the judgment along with a copy of the writ petition. The writ petition is disposed of as above. K.K. DENESAN
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.