High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
T.S.THAMPAN, S/O. SREEDHARAN v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - Bail Appl No. 6231 of 2006  RD-KL 1381 (20 October 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 6231 of 2006()
1. T.S.THAMPAN, S/O. SREEDHARAN,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.A.B.JALEEL
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice J.M.JAMES
O R D E R
J.M.JAMES, J.B.A. 6231/2006
DATED THIS THE 20TH DAY OF OCTOBER, 2006
O R D E RThe petitioner is the fourth accused, in crime No.49/2004 of Vadakkancherry Police Station, for the offence punishable under Sections 420 and 306 IPC read with Section 34 IPC. Hence this application, under Section 438 Cr.P.C.
2. I heard both sides. Without entering into any discussion on the merit of the matter, I direct the petitioner, the fourth accused, to surrender before the Investigating Officer, who is investigating crime No.49/2004 of Vadakkancherry Police Station, on 26.10.2006 between 10.00 a.m and 10.30 a.m.
3. The Investigating Officer shall interrogate the petitioner and thereafter, produce him before the Court below, according to the law.
4. The learned Magistrate, on production of the petitioner, shall pass appropriate orders on merit, after B.A.6231/2006 2 hearing both sides. The application is disposed of as above. J.M.JAMES
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.