High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
BASHEER, S/O.MOIDEEN, AGED 31 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA - Bail Appl No. 6292 of 2006  RD-KL 1414 (26 October 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 6292 of 2006()
1. BASHEER, S/O.MOIDEEN, AGED 31 YEARS.
2. MOIDEEN, S/O.KOSIMUHAMMAD,
3. BEEPATHUMMA, W/O.MOIDEEN, AGED 45 YEARS.
4. SALEEM, S/O.MOIDEEN,
5. NAJEEB, S/O.MOIDEEN,
1. STATE OF KERALA,
For Petitioner :SRI.DEVAPRASANTH.P.J.
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice J.M.JAMES
O R D E R
J.M.JAMES, J.B.A. 6292/2006
DATED THIS THE 26TH DAY OF OCTOBER, 2006
O R D E RThe petitioners are accused 1 to 5 in crime No.127/2006 of Panniankara Police Station, for the offence punishable under Sections 498A, 406 and 323 IPC read with Section 34 IPC. A complaint had been filed by the defacto complainant against the petitioners, because of the cruelty that had been perpetuated on her and also demanding more dowry. The petitioners are before this Court for a pre-arrest order, as they apprehend arrest in the above crime.
2. After hearing both sides and considering the materials that are placed before me, I direct the petitioners to surrender before the Investigating Officer, who is investigating crime No.127/2006 of Panniankara Police Station, on 2.11.2006 between 9.30 a.m and 10.00 a.m.
3. The Investigating Officer shall interrogate the B.A.6292/2006 2 petitioners and in the event of their arrest, they shall be released on bail, on each one of them executing a bond for Rs.15,000/-, with two solvent sureties, each for the like sum, to the satisfaction of the Investigating Officer, arresting them.
4. The petitioners shall report before the Investigating Officer, as and when required, for the purpose of the completion of the investigation, till 20.12.2006. The application is disposed of as above. J.M.JAMES
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.