High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
PRAVEEN, S/O.VIJAYAKUMAR v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - Bail Appl No. 6337 of 2006  RD-KL 1430 (26 October 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 6337 of 2006()
1. PRAVEEN, S/O.VIJAYAKUMAR,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.T.GOPALAKRISHNAN
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice J.M.JAMES
O R D E R
J.M.JAMES, J.B.A. 6337/2006
DATED THIS THE 26TH DAY OF OCTOBER, 2006
O R D E RThe petitioner is the second accused in C.P.No.56/2005 on the file of the Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Court, Thiruvananthapuram.
2. The prosecution submits that the petitioner was absconding and the final report had already been filed. The matter is now pending for committal of the Sessions case, for the offence punishable under Sections 427 and 308 IPC read with Section 34 IPC and also under Section 27 of the Arms Act. Hence this application.
3. In the above facts situation, I direct the petitioner to surrender before the Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Court, Thiruvananthapuram, on 3.11.2006 at 11.00 a.m.
4. The learned Magistrate shall allow the petitioner to be on bail, imposing such conditions, as are deemed necessary. The application is disposed of as above. J.M.JAMES
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.