High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.RAMABHADRAN, CHARGEMAN (PAINTER) v. KERALA STATE ROAD TRANSPORT - WP(C) No. 29139 of 2006(R)  RD-KL 1733 (22 November 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 29139 of 2006(R)
1. K.RAMABHADRAN, CHARGEMAN (PAINTER),
1. KERALA STATE ROAD TRANSPORT
2. THE FINANCIAL ADVISOR & CHIEF
3. THE MECHANICAL ENGINEER (WORKS)
4. THE SECRETARY, KERALA STATE TRANSPORT
For Petitioner :SRI.ANANDARAJAN.N
For Respondent :SRI.N.UNNIKRISHNAN,SC KSTW CO.OP SOCIET
The Hon'ble MR. Justice PIUS C.KURIAKOSE
O R D E R
PIUS C. KURIAKOSE, J.W.P.(C) No. 29139 OF 2006
Dated this the 22nd day of November, 2006
Heard Sri.Ananda Rajan, counsel for the petitioner and Sri. N. Unnikrishnan, counsel for the Society and also Sri. Johnson P. John.
2. The Society has filed a detailed counter affidavit. Having regard to the above counter affidavit and the grounds raised in the Writ Petition and materials produced by the petitioner, I am of the view that the delay leading to liability by way of interest amounting to Rs.10,395/- on the petitioner is attributable to the K.S.R.T.C.
3. Under these circumstances, the writ petition will stand disposed of with the following directions: The K.S.R.T.C. is directed to pay a sum of Rs.10,395/- to the 4th respondent-Society within one month of receiving copy of this judgment towards the credit of the loan account standing in the name of the writ petitioner. The order staying further recoveries from the petitioner is made absolute.
PIUS C. KURIAKOSE, JUDGEbtt WPC 2
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.