High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.V.PAUL, S/O.K.G.VARGHESE v. THE KERALA STATE ROAD TRANSPORT - WP(C) No. 31290 of 2006(Y)  RD-KL 1916 (27 November 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 31290 of 2006(Y)
1. K.V.PAUL, S/O.K.G.VARGHESE,
2. T.X.GEORGE, S/O.XAVIER,
3. R.A.VARGHESE, S/O.R.V.ANTONY,
4. E.O.GEORGE, S/O.E.P.OUSEPH,
5. K.V.GEORGE, S/O.K.M.VAREED,
6. GEORGE JACOB, S/O.JACOB,
7. K.A.MOHAMMED ANSARI, S/O.LATE
8. C.SUKUMARAN, S/O.ESWARAN NAIR,
9. K.PURUSHOTHAMAN, S/O.BHASKARA
1. THE KERALA STATE ROAD TRANSPORT
2. THE ASSISTANT TRANSPORT OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.N.UNNIKRISHNAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice PIUS C.KURIAKOSE
O R D E R
PIUS C.KURIAKOSE,J.``````````````````````````` W.P.(C) NO.31290 OF 2006 ```````````````````````````
Dated this the 27th day of November, 2006
J U D G M E N T
Sri.K.Prabhakaran, standing counsel takes notice on behalf of the respondents. The prayer in this writ petition is that the provisional service rendered by the petitioners prior to regularization of service is to be reckoned with for pension, weightage and pensionary benefits.
2. The issue is directly covered by the judgment of this court in Idicula Abraham v. KSRTC and Others (2005(2) KLJ 602). Writ petition therefore will stand allowed.
3. There will be a declaration that the provisional services rendered by the petitioners prior to their regularization in service is to be reckoned with for commutation of pension and other pensionary benefits.
4. In view of the above declaration, there will be a direction to the respondents to issue necessary orders counting provisional service rendered by the petitioners prior to their regularization for the purpose of pension, weightage and pensionary benefits. All monetary benefits arising out of the WPC 31290/2006 above declaration/direction will be released to the petitioner as and when they become due.
PIUS C.KURIAKOSE, JUDGERp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.