High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
M.K. ARIF v. STATE OF KERALA - Bail Appl No. 6971 of 2006(M)  RD-KL 1920 (27 November 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 6971 of 2006(M)
1. M.K. ARIF, AGED 34, S/O.MOHAMMED,
2. M.T. SUBAIR, S/O.UNNIMAYIN,
3. ABDUL BASHEER, S/O. MOHAMMED
1. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
For Petitioner :SRI.MOHAMMED SHAH
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BAIL APPLICATION NO. 6971 OF 2006
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DATED THIS THE 27th DAY OF NOVEMBER, 2006
O R D E RIn this Petition filed under Sec.439 Cr.P.C. the petitioners who are accused Nos.6, 7 and 9 in Crime No.306/06 of Kalpakancherry Police Station for offences punishable under Sections 366 and 376(g) I.P.C., seek their enlargement on bail.
2. I heard the learned counsel for the petitioners and the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. Having regard to the nature of the offences, the duration of judicial custody of the petitioners and the other circumstances of the case etc., I am inclined to grant bail to the petitioners. Accordingly, the petitioners are directed to be released on bail on each of them executing a bond for Rs.10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the J.F.C.M.,Tirur and subject to the following conditions:
1. The petitioners shall report before the Investigating Officer between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on all Wednesdays.
2. The petitioners shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall they attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution. B.A.NO.6971/06 Page numbers
3. The petitioners shall not commit any offence while on bail. If the petitioners commit breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to them shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.