High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
U.J. KURIAN v. DAISA PHILIP - WP(C) No. 11729 of 2005(U)  RD-KL 1951 (27 November 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 11729 of 2005(U)
1. U.J.KURIAN S/O. JOSEPH T.K.,
1. DAISA PHILIP W/O. LATE N.S.JOSE,
2. DELNA JOSE (MINOR D/O. LATE N.S.JOSE,
3. DEENA JOSE (MINOR) D/O. LATE N.S.JOSE,
For Petitioner :SMT.A.G.ANEETHA
For Respondent :SMT.MARY BEENA JOSEPH
The Hon'ble MR. Justice M.SASIDHARAN NAMBIAR
O R D E R
M.SASIDHARAN NAMBIAR,J.W.P.(C)NO.11729 OF 2005
DATED THIS THE 27th DAY OF NOVEMBER, 2006
Learned Counsel appearing for petitioner/judgment debtor and respondents/decree holders submit that they have settled the dispute between them and respondents/decree holders may be permitted to withdraw Rs.20,000/-, which was deposited by petitioner before the executing Court pursuant to order of this Court dated, 6.4.05. I.A.1622/06 filed for that purpose allowed and decree holders are permitted to withdraw the said amount.
2. Learned Counsel appearing for both sides submit that this petition may be dismissed and they will seek order of dismissal of the execution petition before the executing Court as the disputes were settled. Petition dismissed accordingly.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.