High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
ABDUL BASHEER v. THE STATION HOUSE OFFICER - Bail Appl No. 4208 of 2006  RD-KL 204 (13 July 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 4208 of 2006()
1. ABDUL BASHEER, AGED 32 YEARS,
1. THE STATION HOUSE OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.T.MADHU
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice J.M.JAMES
O R D E R
DATED THIS THE 13TH DAY OF JULY, 2006
O R D E RThe petitioner is the accused of the offence, punishable under Sections 420, 468 and 471 IPC, in crime No.117/2006 of Hosdurg Police Station. It is alleged that the petitioner had forged a driving license and staked his claim, before the insurance. Hence these offence.
2. I heard both sides. The learned Public Prosecutor submitted that the petitioner is a person, who forged the driving license and his interrogation is necessary.
3. In the circumstances of this case, I direct the petitioner to surrender before the investigating officer of Hosdurg Police Station, on 20.7.2006 at 11.00 a.m. The investigating officer shall interrogate the petitioner, as per the law and produce him before the Judicial Magistrate of First Class-I, Hosdurg. If the continued custody of the petitioner is required, the investigating officer shall move B.A.4208/2006 2 an application for the same, before the Magistrate Court.
4. If an application for bail is filed by the petitioner, on his surrender before the Court below, after serving copy of the same to the APP, well in advance, the learned Magistrate shall pass appropriate orders, on the same day itself. The application is disposed of as above. J.M.JAMES
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.