High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
PUSHPAKUMARI v. STATE OF KERALA - WP(C) No. 33765 of 2003(T)  RD-KL 2130 (29 November 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 33765 of 2003(T)
1. PUSHPAKUMARI, TELEPHONE OPERATOR,
2. SYAMALA P.G., SUPPLIER,
3. LEELA.M.V., SUPPLIER, T.D.MEDICAL
4. LEELA.M.V. SUPPLIER, T.D.MEDICAL
5. KANAKAMMA.P. SUPPLIER,
6. KBABY.K.E., SUPPLIER,
7. JAGADAMMA, SUPPLIER,
8. VIJAYAMMA, HELPER,
9. BHAVANI AMMA, HELPER,
10. THANKAMMA, MAIN COOK,
11. AGNES, COOK, T.D.MEDICAL COLLEGE
12. LEKSHMIKUTTY, COOK, T.D.MEDICAL
13. SANTHA, COOK, T.D.MEDICAL COLLEGE
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. THE PRINCIPAL, T.D.MEDICAL COLLEGE,
3. THE PROFESSOR AND WARDEN,
For Petitioner :SRI.M.V.MATHEW
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P.(C) No. 33765 of 2003 Dated 29th November, 2006.
J U D G M E N T
Issues regarding regularisation in service and payment of wages are to be sorted out under the provisions of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, since the first respondent has taken a stand that the petitioners have not been engaged by the respondents and the liability is only that of the mess committee. It is made clear that the judgment shall not stand in the way of the petitioners approaching the Government also. The writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.tgs
KURIAN JOSEPH, JO.P.No. of 2003
J U D G M E N T
Dated 24th November, 2006.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.