High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
AUGASTINE, S/O. LATE XAVIER v. P.X.ROSY, W/O. LATE ANTONY - WP(C) No. 19999 of 2005(E)  RD-KL 2278 (1 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 19999 of 2005(E)
1. AUGASTINE, S/O. LATE XAVIER,
2. SONA, D/O. AUGASTINE,
1. P.X.ROSY, W/O. LATE ANTONY,
2. P.X.BELTREES, W/O. FRANCIS,
3. ANNA ALICE, W/O. AUGASTINE,
For Petitioner :SRI.P.F.THOMAS (SR.)
For Respondent :SRI.A.T.ANILKUMAR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice M.SASIDHARAN NAMBIAR
O R D E R
M.SASIDHARAN NAMBIAR, J.W.P.C.NO.19999 OF 2005
Dated this the 1 st day of December, 2006.
Petitioners are defendants 2 and 4 in O.S.1476/03. They were set ex- parte. Before an ex-parte decree was passed, petitioner filed I.A.47/04, an application to receive the written statement and there after I.A.4746/04, an application to set aside ex-parte order. Under Ext.P4 and Ext.P5 orders, both the applications were dismissed. Challenging the said orders, this petition is filed under Article 227 of Constitution of India.
2. Learned counsel appearing for petitioner submitted that subsequent to Ext.P4 and P5 orders, the suit was decreed. To set aside the ex-parte decree, petitioner filed Ext.P7 application and it is pending before the trial court. As the suit stands decreed, this writ petition is dismissed as infructuous. Petitioner may move the trial court for an early disposal of Ext.P7 application. If such an application is filed, court may dispose the same expeditiously. M.SASIDHARAN NAMBIAR,
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.