High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K. SUBRAMANIAN @ MANI v. THE STATE OF KERALA - Bail Appl No. 7113 of 2006  RD-KL 2298 (1 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 7113 of 2006()
1. K.SUBRAMANIAN @ MANI,
2. KUMARAN, AGED 54 YEARS,
1. THE STATE OF KERALA,
For Petitioner :SMT.MARY BEENA JOSEPH
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BAIL APPLICATION NO. 7113 OF 2006
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DATED THIS THE 1ST DAY OF DECEMBER, 2006
O R D E RIn this Petition filed under Sec.438 Cr.P.C. the petitioners who are accused Nos.2 and 3 in Crime No.174/06 of Badiadka Police Station for offences punishable under Sections 120A, 415, 416 and 420 I.P.C., seek anticipatory bail.
2. I heard the learned counsel for the petitioners and the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. Having regard to the nature of the allegations levelled against the petitioners and the other circumstances of the case, I am inclined to grant anticipatory bail to the petitioners. Accordingly, a direction is issued to the officer-in-charge of the police station concerned to release the petitioners on bail for a period of one month in the event of their arrest in connection with the above case on each of them executing a bond for Rs.10,000/- with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the said officer and subject to the following conditions:
1. Petitioners shall report before the Investigating Officer between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on all Wednesdays.
2. Petitioners shall make themselves available for interrogation as and when required by the Investigating Officer. B.A.NO.7113/06 Page numbers
3. Petitioners shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall they attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution.
4. Petitioners shall not commit any offence while on bail.
5. Petitioners shall surrender before the Magistrate concerned and seek regular bail in the meanwhile. If the petitioners commit breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to them shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.