High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
V.KANNAN, S/O. LATE V.AMBU v. THE KASARGODE DISTRICT CO-OPERATIVE - WP(C) No. 31980 of 2006(F)  RD-KL 2341 (1 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 31980 of 2006(F)
1. V.KANNAN, S/O. LATE V.AMBU,
1. THE KASARGODE DISTRICT CO-OPERATIVE
2. ASSISTANT REGISTRAR/ARBITRATOR CUM
For Petitioner :SRI.K.I.SAGEER
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice J.M.JAMES
O R D E R
J.M.JAMES, J.W.P.(C). 31980/2006 Dated this 1st day of December, 2006
The writ petitioner is the defaulter. Therefore, the respondents had proceeded against him, directing him to pay the amount due to the bank, or his property shall be brought under sale. The writ petitioner had therefore, made Ext.P2 representation before the first respondent, bank. The same is pending. The prayer of the petitioner is that he may be given an opportunity of settling the matter, under the One Time Settlement scheme.
2. In the above facts situation, I direct the respondents 1 and 2 to consider Ext.P2 representation dated 10.11.2006 pending before them, and the first respondent shall dispose of the same within two weeks from the date of production of a copy of this judgment, extending the facilities of One Time Settlement, as per the existing norms.
3. However, proceedings in Ext.P1 dated W.P.(C).31980/2006 2 9.11.2006 in E.P.75/2006 shall be kept in abeyance for a period of one month, from the date of production of a copy of this judgment. The writ petition is disposed of as above. J.M.JAMES
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.