High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.I.PAULSON, KAPANI HOUSE v. THE FOREST RANGE OFFICER - WP(C) No. 25849 of 2003(B)  RD-KL 2640 (6 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 25849 of 2003(B)
1. K.I.PAULSON, KAPANI HOUSE,
1. THE FOREST RANGE OFFICER,
2. THE DISTRICT FOREST OFFICER, THRISSUR.
3. FOREST CONSERVATOR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM.
For Petitioner :SRI.JOMMY THARIAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 25849 OF 2003
Dated this the 6th day of December, 2006
J U D G M E N T
The writ petition is filed mainly with the following prayer:-
"(i) To issue a writ of mandamus or such other appropriate writ, order or direction directing the 1st respondent to permit the petitioner to carry on quarrying at Mattathur Forest quarry in accordance with Ext.P1 licence."
2. In case the petitioner has still any grievance left, he may produce a copy of this judgment before the 3rd respondent, in which case appropriate action in accordance with law on Ext.P2 will be taken by the said respondent, within another four months. The writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGEvps
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGEOP NO.
6th DECEMBER, 2006
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.