High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
P.D. RADHAKRISHNALAL, PUTHENPURACKAL v. THE REGISTRAR OF CO-OPERATIVE - WP(C) No. 31517 of 2003(B)  RD-KL 2687 (6 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 31517 of 2003(B)
1. P.D. RADHAKRISHNALAL, PUTHENPURACKAL
1. THE REGISTRAR OF CO-OPERATIVE
2. THE ASSISTANT REGISTRAR OF
3. THE INCHIANI SERVICE CO-OPERATIVE
4. THE PRESIDENT, INCHIANI SERVICE
5. THE SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
6. THE DISTRICT SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE,
7. MR. P.K. THANKACHAN, JUNIOR CLERK,
For Petitioner :SRI.V.K.SUNIL
For Respondent :SRI.JOSY ANTONY
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 31517 OF 2003
Dated this the 6th day of December, 2006
J U D G M E N T
The main prayer made in this writ petition is for a direction to the 2nd respondent to consider Ext.P11 representation filed by the petitioner. The issue pertains to the disciplinary action initiated against the petitioner. In case the petitioner has any surviving grievance, she may approach the Joint Registrar of Co-operative Societies, Kottayam, in which case appropriate action in accordance with law in the matter will be taken, expeditiously. The writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGEvps
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGEOP NO.
6th DECEMBER, 2006
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.