High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
JAYAN JOE JOSEPH, KUZHIVELIL v. KERALA STATE AUDIO VISUAL AND - WP(C) No. 27542 of 2003(D)  RD-KL 2778 (7 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 27542 of 2003(D)
1. JAYAN JOE JOSEPH, KUZHIVELIL,
2. JOHNSON JACOB, KOLLIPPARAMBIL HOUSE,
3. SMT.SHERLY JOSEPH, KUDAKASSERIL,
4. DAISY MATHEW, CHENAKALAYIL HOUSE,
5. SUMATHY N.M., EDATHIL HOUSE,
6. RAJESH T.K., THIRUMALA HOUSE,
7. JACOB P.V., PODIMATTOM HOUSE,
8. SANTHOSH N.M., MECHERIL HOUSE,
1. KERALA STATE AUDIO VISUAL AND
2. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.NOBLE MATHEW
For Respondent :SRI.K.ANAND (A.201)
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P(C)No.27542 of 2003
Dated this the 7th day of December, 2006
Petitioners approached this court praying for a direction to the first respondent to disburse their eligible wages and other service benefits. Learned counsel for the first respondent submits that connected cases have been disposed of relegating the parties to the Labour Court. The petitioner may either approach the first respondent or work out their relief before the Labour Court. The writ petition is disposed of as above.
(KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE)ahg.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.