High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
T. JAYAKUMAR v. THE STATE OF KERALA - Crl MC No. 568 of 2006(A)  RD-KL 28 (7 April 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCrl MC No. 568 of 2006(A)
1. T.JAYAKUMAR, T.C.19/1208,
2. CHANDRIKA JAPARAJ, MELTHOTTU LANE,
3. JAPARANI, MELTHOTTULANE, DO. DO.
4. JAPASINGH, OF DO. DO.
5. JAPA LEENA OF DO. DO.
6. JAPA LAL OF DO. DO.
7. SULAIMAN SHAHUL HAMEEDU,
8. MUSTHAFA KHADEEJA, LEKSHMY VILAKOM,
9. FAROOK, RESIDING AT DO. DO.
10. ARIYA, RESIDING AT DO. DO.
11. VIKRAMAN P., DIPUNIVAS,
12. BALA, MELTHOTTU KUNNIL VEEDU,
1. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. JEHANGHEER, T.C.19/1209,
3. NOORJAHAN, W/O.JEHANGHEER, OF DO. DO.
For Petitioner :SRI.R.T.PRADEEP
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.P.BALACHANDRAN
O R D E R
K. P. BALACHANDRAN, J.Crl.M.C. No.568 of 2006
Dated this the 7th day of April, 2006
ORDERThe Sub Divisional Magistrate, Thiruvananthapuram is directed to expedite the final disposal of M.C.No.174/03 pending on the file his court in any event within six months from today.
2. This Crl.M.C. is closed. K. P. BALACHANDRAN,
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.