High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.H.SUDEVAN v. MADHAVIKUTTY, W/O. SUDEVAN - WP(C) No. 32864 of 2006(K)  RD-KL 3050 (11 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 32864 of 2006(K)
1. MADHAVIKUTTY, W/O. SUDEVAN,
2. K.S.ANNALAKSHMI, W/O. RAJAPPAN,
For Petitioner :SMT.K.G.SAROJINI
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice M.SASIDHARAN NAMBIAR
O R D E R
M.SASIDHARAN NAMBIAR, J.W.P.C.NO.32864 OF 2006 (K)
Dated this the 11 th day of December, 2006.
Petitioner is the plaintiff in O.S.375/98 and the 5th defendant in O.S.66/94, on the file of Sub Court, Palakkad. This petition is filed under Article 227 of Constitution of India, seeking direction to Principal Sub Court, Palakkad to issue copy of the order passed by the learned Sub Judge in I.A.3899/06 in O.S.375/98, and to stay further proceedings till he gets certified copy of the order.
2. Learned counsel appearing for petitioner was heard.
3. Case of petitioner was that he filed an application to appoint a commissioner to examine one of the attesting witnesses to the will executed by deceased Sudevan. Learned sub Judge dismissed the application. He intends to challenge that order. Therefore learned Sub Judge is to be directed to issue a certified copy of the order.
4. Principal sub Judge is directed to issue certified copy of the order in I.A.3899/06 in O.S.375/98, if petitioner had filed a copy W.P.C.NO.32864 OF 2006 (K) 2 application with an urgent application for the order in I.A.3899/06 in O.S.375/98, as expeditiously as possible and within seven days from the date of receipt of copy of this judgment. Petitioner is not entitled to get the order of stay in this petition. Petition is disposed accordingly. M.SASIDHARAN NAMBIAR,
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.