High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
MURALI NARAYANA MENON, AGED 53 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY - Crl MC No. 4011 of 2006  RD-KL 3085 (11 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCrl MC No. 4011 of 2006()
1. MURALI NARAYANA MENON, AGED 53 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY
2. VENU @ MURALI MOHAN, AGED 40 YEARS,
3. DEEPU, AGED ABOUT 35 YEARS,
For Petitioner :SRI.JACOB SEBASTIAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice R.BASANT
O R D E R
R.BASANT, J.Crl.M.C.NO.4011 OF 2006
Dated this the 11th day of December, 2006.
ORDERThe grievance of the petitioner is that no orders have been passed on the application filed by him before the learned Judicial First Class Magistrate-I, Palakkad as Crl.M.P.No.4313 of 2006, a copy of which is produced as Annexure-2. He has filed a private complaint, a copy of which is produced as Annexure-1, and along with that private complaint, Annexure-2 petition has also been filed. The grievance of the petitioner is that while the private complaint filed on 06.12.2006 is posted to 18.12.2006, Crl.M.P (Annexure-2) for search of the premises to trace his motor cycle which he is robbed of, stands posted to 20.12.2006. The submission of the learned counsel for the petitioner is that the learned Magistrate has not imbibed the sense of expedition which must inform him while considering an application like Annexure-2, which has been filed before him.
2. I do not intend to express any opinion on the entitlement of the petitioner for the relief claimed in Annexure-2. But I am in agreement with the learned counsel for the petitioner that Annexure-2 petition deserves to be considered Crl.M.C.NO.4011 OF 2006 2 expeditiously. The learned Magistrate, I direct, must consider Annexure-2 application as expeditiously as possible by advancing the hearing if necessary.
3. Hand over a copy of this order to the learned counsel for the petitioner today itself. R.BASANT
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.