High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
NOUSHAD, AGED 33 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA - Bail Appl No. 7417 of 2006  RD-KL 3089 (11 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 7417 of 2006()
1. NOUSHAD, AGED 33 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA,
For Petitioner :SRI.G.MOHAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bail Application NO. 7417 of 2006
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
O R D E RPetitioner who is the 3rd accused in Crime No. 797/2006 of Mannarkkad Police Station for offences punishable under Secs. 143, 147, 353, 393 and 307 read with Sec. 149 I.P.C. seeks bail. The occurrence took place on 24-10-2006 at 7.30 p.m. when the accused persons are alleged to have stopped the vehicles passing along the Nellipuzha National Highway and extorted money from the passengers and drivers of the vehicles. The petitioner was arrested on 24-10- 2006.
2. Since this Court has granted bail to the 2nd accused who was similarly placed as the petitioner, I am inclined to grant bail to the petitioner. Accordingly, the petitioner is directed to be released on bail on his executing a bond for Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the J.F.C.M., Mannarkkad, and subject to the following conditions:
1. The petitioner shall report before the Investigating Officer between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on all Wednesdays. Bail A.No.7417/06 -:2:-
2. The petitioner shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall he attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution.
3. The petitioner shall not commit any offence while on bail. If the petitioner commits breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to him shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
V.RAMKUMAR, JUDGE.ani. Bail A.No.7417/06 -:3:-
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.