High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
RADHIKA K., D/O. GOPALAN NAMBIAR v. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY - Bail Appl No. 7300 of 2006  RD-KL 3109 (11 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 7300 of 2006()
1. RADHIKA K., D/O. GOPALAN NAMBIAR,
2. SATHI A. BABU, W/O. ARAVIND BABU,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY
2. STATION HOUSE OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.M.RAMESH CHANDER
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.B.A. NO. 7300 of 2006
Dated: 11th December 2006
O R D E RPetitioners who are accused Nos. 2 and 3 in Crime No. 503 of 2006 of Hosdurg Police Station for offences punishable under Secs. 342, 354, 506(1) and 376 read with Sec. 109 I.P.C. seek their enlargement on bail.
2. Even though the learned Director General of Prosecutions opposed the application, having regard to the fact that both the petitioners are ladies and appropriate conditions can be imposed to safeguard the interest of the prosecution as well, I am inclined to grant bail to the petitioners. Accordingly, the petitioners are directed to be released on bail on each of them executing a bond for Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the J.F.C.M-I, Hosdurg, and subject to the following conditions:
1. The petitioners shall make themselves available for interrogation as and when required by the Investigating Officer.
2. The petitioners shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall they attempt to tamper with the evidence of the prosecution. B.A. NO. 7300 of 2006 -:2:-
3. The Petitioners shall not commit any offence while on bail. If the petitioners commit breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to them shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
V. RAMKUMAR, JUDGE.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.