High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
C. MOHAMMEDKUTTY, THOTTIYIL HOUSE v. THE SECRETARY, REGIONAL TRANPORT - WP(C) No. 25274 of 2006(H)  RD-KL 3301 (13 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 25274 of 2006(H)
1. C. MOHAMMEDKUTTY, THOTTIYIL HOUSE,
1. THE SECRETARY, REGIONAL TRANPORT
For Petitioner :SRI.K.K.MOHAMED RAVUF
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice P.R.RAMAN
O R D E R
P.R.RAMAN, J.``````````````````````````` W.P.(C) NO. 25274 OF 2006 ```````````````````````````
Dated this the 13th day of December, 2006
J U D G M E N T
The limited prayer is for a direction to consider Exhibit P3 by the Secretary, RTA, Malappuram and dispose it of in accordance with law.
2. According to the learned counsel appearing for the petitioner, matter is pending since 2/09/2006 and hence he prays that appropriate directions be issued for convening a conference and to settle the timings at an early date.
3. Heard the Government pleader as well as counsel for additional (respondent) impleaded party.
4. In the facts and circumstances, there will be a direction to the Secretary, RTA, Malappuram to consider Exhibit P3 and to convene a conference for settlement of timings at an early date after due notice to the parties who may be found affected. Writ petition is disposed of as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.