High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
ELDO, S/O.OUSEPH, AGED 35 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - Crl MC No. 3995 of 2006  RD-KL 3312 (13 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCrl MC No. 3995 of 2006()
1. ELDO, S/O.OUSEPH, AGED 35 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.JACOB SEBASTIAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice R.BASANT
O R D E R
R. BASANT, J.CRL.M.C.NO. 3995 OF 2006
Dated this the 13th day of December, 2006
ORDERThe petitioner, who was released on bail, as per order dated 20/9/2006, has come before this Court to explain his inability to appear before the Investigating Officer, as directed by this Court and for deletion of the condition that he must appear before the Investigating Officer once in a week on all Mondays for a period of three months from 25/9/2006.
2. The learned Public Prosecutor reports that there has been contumacious failure to comply with the condition from 6/11/2006. The learned counsel for the petitioner points out that the petitioner was hospitalised and was laid up and that is why he could not comply with the condition.
3. In the circumstances brought to the notice of this Court, I am satisfied that there can be a direction that the omission of the petitioner to appear before the Investigating Officer from 6/11/2006 to this day can be condoned. The petitioner shall continue to comply with the condition for the CRL.M.C.NO. 3995 OF 2006 -: 2 :- next three weeks starting from 18/12/2006. Thereafter, the condition shall stand deleted.
4. This Crl.M.C. is allowed to the above extent. Sd/-
(R. BASANT, JUDGE)Nan/ //true copy// P.S. to Judge
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.