High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
LEKHA B., D/O. MURALEEDHARAN NAIR K. v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - WP(C) No. 32017 of 2006(J)  RD-KL 3340 (13 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 32017 of 2006(J)
1. LEKHA B., D/O. MURALEEDHARAN NAIR K.,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. THE DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICES,
3. DISTRICT MEDICAL OFFICER,
4. THE KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION,
For Petitioner :SRI.G.P.SHINOD
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, J.WP(C)No. 32017 OF 2006
Dated this the 13th December, 2006.
The petitioner is a candidate included in the rank list of the Public Service Commission on 15.12.2003 for appointment to the post of Lab Technician Gr.II in Pathanamthitta district. According to the petitioner existing vacancies have not been reported to the Commission so much so the opportunity for the petitioner to get appointment is denied.
2. Govt. Pleader on instruction submits that all vacancies to be filled up by direct recruitment from the Public Service Commission list have been reported and no vacancy exists at present for reporting. Though counsel for the petitioner would submit that some of the vacancies have been filled up by deputation, no material is produced in support of the above submission. Under such circumstances it may not be possible for this Court to issue the directions sought for. Writ petition is dismissed. K.K.DENESAN WPC 2 Judge jj
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.