High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
KANNAN, S/O.KUNJU v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - Bail Appl No. 7462 of 2006  RD-KL 3555 (15 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 7462 of 2006()
1. KANNAN, S/O.KUNJU,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.P.VIJAYA BHANU
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BAIL APPLICATION NO.7462 OF 2006
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DATED THIS THE 15TH DAY OF DECEMBER, 2006
O R D E RIn this Petition filed under Sec.439 Cr.P.C. the petitioner who is the accused in Crime No.446/06 of Alathur Police Station for an offence punishable under Section 306 I.P.C., seeks his enlargement on bail.
2. I heard the learned counsel for the petitioner and the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. Having regard to the nature of the offences, the duration of judicial custody of the petitioner and the other circumstances of the case etc., I am inclined to grant bail to the petitioner. Accordingly, the petitioner is directed to be released on bail on his executing a bond for Rs.10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the J.F.C.M.,Alathur and subject to the following conditions:
1. The petitioner shall report before the Investigating Officer between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on all Wednesdays.
2. The petitioner shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall he attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution. B.A.NO.7462/06 Page numbers
3. The petitioner shall not commit any offence while on bail. If the petitioner commits breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to him shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.