High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
P.THRIVIKRAMAN NAMBOOTHIRI v. TRAVANCORE DEVASWOM BOARD - WP(C) No. 31348 of 2006(F)  RD-KL 3585 (15 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 31348 of 2006(F)
1. P.THRIVIKRAMAN NAMBOOTHIRI,
1. TRAVANCORE DEVASWOM BOARD,
2. THE COMMISSIONER,
3. THE ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER,
For Petitioner :SRI.MOHAN C.MENON
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, J.WP(C)No. 31348 OF 2006
Dated this the 15th December, 2006.
The petitioner is now working as Keezhshanthi in Njeezhur Devaswom under the Kaduthuruthy Sub Group, Ettumanoor group of the respondent Board. His grievance is that despite applications filed by him, the respondents have not considered his request to be posted as Keezhshanthi in Ettumanoor temple.
2. Standing counsel for respondents 1 to 3 submits that the petitioner has not completed three years in Njeezhur Devaswom and his turn for transfer to any other temple has not reached. It is also contended that the claim of one Neelakantan Namboothiri has already been considered by this Court in W.P(C) 29294/06 and a judgment has been rendered to consider the case of Neelakantan Namboothiri for a posting consequent on the application filed by the fifth respondent therein who is now working as Keezhshanthi in Ettumanoor temple for change of category for some period due to his illhealth and that the respondents will have to consider the request made by the Neelakantan Namboothiri in the light of the judgment of this Court.
3. I think the petitioner shall be allowed to make a WPC 31348/2006 2 fresh request for appropriate consideration by the competent authority at the time of general transfers during February-March 2007. Counsel for the petitioner Shri. Mohan C. Menon submits that an application will be filed by the petitioner for appropriate consideration during the general transfers of 2007. Writ petition is disposed of directing the third respondent to take up for consideration the application, if any, that may be filed by the petitioner along with other applications and dispose of the same in accordance with the norms prescribed therefor. K.K.DENESAN Judge jj
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.