High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
A.R.BHARATHAN, S/O.RAMAN v. THE SECRETARY, LOCAL SELF-GOVERNMENT - WP(C) No. 33642 of 2006(E)  RD-KL 3746 (19 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 33642 of 2006(E)
1. A.R.BHARATHAN, S/O.RAMAN,
1. THE SECRETARY, LOCAL SELF-GOVERNMENT,
2. THE DIRECTOR OF PANCHAYAT,
3. THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF PANCHAYAT,
For Petitioner :SRI.P.K.ASHOKAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, J.WP(C)No. 33642 OF 2006
Dated this the 19th December, 2006.
The petitioner while working as Special Grade Secretary, Thalikkulam Grama Panchayat has been placed under suspension by the Government as per Ext.P1 order dated 20.5.2006. As enjoined by the statutory rules the petitioner has filed Ext.P2 representation requesting to revoke the order of suspension. Ext.P2 is pending with the first respondent.
2. Counsel for the petitioner submits that early orders are necessary on Ext.P2 in the interest of justice.
3. Having heard Govt. Pleader also, I am inclined to dispose of the writ petition directing the first respondent to pass orders on Ext.P2 within a time limit. Accordingly the writ petition is disposed of directing the first respondent to consider Ext.P2 on merits, pass orders in accordance with law and communicate the same to the petitioner, within one month on the petitioner producing a copy of this judgment along with a copy of the writ petition. K.K.DENESAN Judge jj
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.