High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
JAYESH.K., KAMALESH NILAYAM v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - WP(C) No. 31954 of 2006(D)  RD-KL 3793 (19 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 31954 of 2006(D)
1. JAYESH.K., KAMALESH NILAYAM,
2. SHIJU ABRAHAM .T.,
3. SHOJO VARGHESE, ARIKKAL HOUSE,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION,
For Petitioner :SRI.P.K.SURESH KUMAR
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, J.WP(C)No. 31954 OF 2006
Dated this the 19th December, 2006.
The relief prayed for by the petitioner is for a writ of mandamus directing the second respondent to advise candidates from Ext.P2 list as against the 100 vacancies reported to the Commission.
2. Counsel for the Commission submits that 109 vacancies have been reported and the Commission has advised 104 candidates. 5 candidates could not be advised in view of Rules 14 and 15 of K.S & S.S.R as amended since sufficient number of backward communities against the reservation quota are not available in the list. Recording the above submission, this writ petition is closed. K.K.DENESAN Judge jj
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.