High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
S.JAYAKUMARA, OVERSEER (ELECTRICAL) v. THE KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD - WP(C) No. 33753 of 2006(E)  RD-KL 3855 (19 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 33753 of 2006(E)
1. S.JAYAKUMARA, OVERSEER (ELECTRICAL),
2. CLIFTEN SIMON, OVERSEER (ELECTRICAL),
3. L.SURESHKUMAR, OVERSEER (ELECTRICAL),
1. THE KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD,
2. THE CHIEF ENGINEER (HRM), VYDHYUDHI
3. SATHEESHKUMAR, V., S/O.VELUKUTTY.K.,
4. S.RADHAKRISHNAN, S/O.SUBRAMONIAN POTTY,
5. J.FRANKLIN JOSE, S/O.D.JUSUS,
6. T.V.HARIKUMAR, S/O.THANKAPPAPANICKER,
7. P.SUBHASHIDHAN, SUB ENGINEER, K.S.E.B.,
8. N.P.ULLASKUMAR, SUB ENGINEER, K.S.E.B.,
9. K.K.HARIHARAN, SUB ENGINEER,
10. V.AJITHKUMAR, SUB ENGINEER, K.S.E.B.,
For Petitioner :SRI.R.S.KALKURA
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, J.WP(C)No. 33753 OF 2006
Dated this the 19th December, 2006.
Exts.P7 to P9 are representations filed by the petitioner before the first respondent seeking for orders promoting them to the post of Sub Engineer (Electrical) from the post of Overseer (Electrical). It is the duty of the first respondent to consider Exts.P7 to P9 and take appropriate decision. The petitioner has approached this Court since no orders have been passed on Exts.P7 to P9 or any proceedings have been issued allowing the request contained in Exts.P7 to P9. Ext.P10 has been published just before filing the above representations.
2. Shri. K.S.Anil, Legal Liaison Officer for the respondent-Board submits that orders will be passed on Exts.P7 to P9 without delay.
3. In the circumstances the writ petition is disposed of directing the first respondent to consider Exts.P7 to P9 on merits and to pass orders in accordance with law within six weeks on the petitioner producing a copy of this judgment. If the first respondent finds that the petitioners are entitled to be considered for promotion WPC 33753/2006 2 along with those promoted as per Ext.P10, consequential orders shall be passed immediately. K.K.DENESAN Judge jj
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.