High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
A.M.ABDUL KHADER, S/O. ABDUL RAHIMAN v. STATE, REPRESENTED BY - Bail Appl No. 7525 of 2006  RD-KL 3907 (20 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 7525 of 2006()
1. A.M.ABDUL KHADER, S/O. ABDUL RAHIMAN,
2. KUNHI ALIMA, W/O. K.M.ABDUL KHADER,
1. STATE, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.K.V.SOHAN
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bail Application NO. 7525 of 2006
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
O R D E RIn this Petition filed under Sec. 438 Cr.P.C. the petitioners who are the accused Nos. 2 and 3 in Crime No. 419/06 of Manjeswar Police Station for an offence punishable under Sec.498 A I.P.C., seek anticipatory bail.
2. I heard the learned counsel for the petitioners and the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. Having regard to the nature of the allegations levelled against the petitioners and the other circumstances of the case, I am inclined to grant anticipatory bail to the petitioners. Accordingly, a direction is issued to the officer-in-charge of the police station concerned to release the petitioners on bail for a period of one month in the event of their arrest in connection with the above case on each of them executing a bond for Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction to the said officer and subject to the following conditions:
1. The first petitioner shall report before the Investigating Officer between 9
a.m. and 11 a.m. on all Wednesdays.
2. Petitioners shall make themselves available for interrogation as and when required by the Investigating Officer. Bail A.No. 7525 of 2006 -:2:-
3. Petitioners shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall they attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution.
4. Petitioners shall not commit any offence while on bail.
5. Petitioners shall surrender before the Magistrate concerned and seek regular bail in the meanwhile. If the petitioners commit breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to them shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above. Sd/- V.RAMKUMAR,
JUDGE.ani. /true copy/ P.A. to Judge.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.