High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
JOSEPH REJI, S/O. A.J. CHERIAN v. THE COMMISSIONER, LAND REVENUE - WP(C) No. 14256 of 2006(V)  RD-KL 3948 (20 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 14256 of 2006(V)
1. JOSEPH REJI, S/O. A.J. CHERIAN,
1. THE COMMISSIONER, LAND REVENUE
2. THE COMMISSIONER, RURAL DEVELOPMENT
3. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.G.SUKUMARA MENON
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K. DENESAN, J.= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = W.P.(C) No.14256 OF 2006 V = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Dated this the 20th December, 2006
J U D G M E N T
The petitioner is working as Head Clerk in the Rural Development Department. His parent department is the Revenue Department and he has expressed his willingness to go back to the parent department. Ext. P1 representation addressed to the Commissioner, Land Revenue was filed on 1-9-2003. Having not received any reply to that, the petitioner has filed Ext. P4 representation on 4-12-2006 and the same has been routed through the Project Director of the Unit in which he is presently working. Apprehending that steps will not be taken by the concerned authorities, this writ petition has been filed.
2. I have heard the Govt. Pleader for the respondents. It is submitted that the request made by the petitioner as per Ext. P4 can be considered only after calling for certain particulars which are relevant in the context of Rule 8 of K.S. & S.S.R. and other statutory provisions.
3. In the circumstances, the writ petition is WPC No. 14256/2006 -2- disposed of directing the 1st respondent to pass orders on Ext. P4 after calling for the relevant particulars from the 2nd respondent, within three months from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. K.K. DENESAN
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.