High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
NISAR, S/O. MUHAMMEDKUNJU v. THE SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE - Bail Appl No. 7574 of 2006  RD-KL 4131 (21 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 7574 of 2006()
1. NISAR, S/O. MUHAMMEDKUNJU,
2. SHAMEER, S/O. ABDUL SALIM,
1. THE SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
2. THE DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE,
For Petitioner :SRI.SUNNY MATHEW
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bail Application NO.7574 of 2006
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
O R D E RIn this Petition filed under Sec. 439 Cr.P.C. the petitioners who are accused Nos.1 and 2 in Crime No.1209/2006 of Karunagappally Police Station for offences punishable under Secs. 143, 147, 148 and 326 read with Sec. 149 I.P.C. and under Sec. 3(1) (x) of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989, seek their enlargement on bail.
2. I heard the learned counsel for the petitioners and the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. Having regard to the nature of the offences, the duration of judicial custody of the petitioners and the other circumstances of the case etc., I am inclined to grant bail to the petitioners. Accordingly, the petitioners are directed to be released on bail with effect from 01-01-2007 on each of them executing a bond for Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the J.F.C.M., Karunagappally, and subject to the following conditions:
1. The petitioners shall report before the Investigating Officer between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on all Wednesdays. Bail A.No.7574 of 2006 -:2:-
2. The petitioners shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall they attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution.
3. The petitioners shall not commit any offence while on bail. If the petitioners commit breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to them shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
V.RAMKUMAR, JUDGE.ani. Bail A.No.7574 of 2006 -:3:-
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.