High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
NOUSHAD @ MUTHU v. STATE OF KERALA - Bail Appl No. 7502 of 2006  RD-KL 4132 (21 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 7502 of 2006()
1. NOUSHAD @ MUTHU,
1. STATE OF KERALA,
For Petitioner :SRI.A.KRISHNAN
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bail Application No. 7502 of 2006
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
O R D E RIn this Petition filed under Sec. 439 Cr.P.C. the petitioner who is the sole accused in Crime No. 391/06 of Kalpakancherry Police Station for offences punishable under Secs. 376 and 366 of I.P.C., seek his enlargement on bail. Petitioner was arrested on .14-11-2006.
2. I heard the learned counsel for the petitioner and the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. Having regard to the nature of the offences, the duration of judicial custody of the petitioner and the other circumstances of the case etc., I am inclined to grant bail to the petitioner. Accordingly, the petitioner is directed to be released on bail with effect from 28-12-2006 on his executing a bond for Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the J.F.C. M., Tirur and subject to the following conditions: -
1. The petitioner shall report before the
between 9 a.m. and 11
a.m. on all Wednesdays.
2. The petitioner shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall he attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution. B.A. No.7502 of 2006
3. The petitioner shall not commit any offence while on bail. If the petitioner commits breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to him shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
Sd/- V.RAMKUMAR, JUDGE.ani. /true copy/ P.A. to judge B.A. No.7502 of 2006
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.