High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
ABDUL NAZAR KUNJANI, S/O.MOIDEEN v. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY THE PUBLIC - Bail Appl No. 7464 of 2006  RD-KL 4195 (26 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 7464 of 2006()
1. ABDUL NAZAR KUNJANI, S/O.MOIDEEN,
2. THAJUDHEEN, S/O.SAIDU,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY THE PUBLIC
For Petitioner :SRI.M.SHAJU PURUSHOTHAMAN
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BAIL APPLICATION NO.7464 OF 2006
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DATED THIS THE 26TH DAY OF DECEMBER, 2006
O R D E RIn this Petition filed under Sec. 439 Cr.P.C. the petitioners who are accused Nos.1 and 2 in Crime No.723/06 of Perinthalmanna Police Station for offences punishable under Sections 366, 376(g) and section 3(2) (v) of the SC & ST (PA) Act, seek their enlargement on bail.
2. I heard the learned counsel for the petitioners and the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. Having regard to the nature of the offences, the duration of judicial custody of the petitioners and the other circumstances of the case etc., I am inclined to grant bail to the petitioners with effect from 8.1.2007. Accordingly, the petitioners are directed to be released on bail with effect from 8.1.2007 on each of them executing a bond for Rs.10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the J.F.C.M.-I, Perinthalmanna and subject to the following conditions:
1. The petitioners shall report before the Investigating Officer between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on all Wednesdays. B.A.NO.7464/06 Page numbers
2. The petitioner shall make himself available for interrogation as and when required by the Police, till the filing of the final report.
3. The petitioners shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall they attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution.
4. The petitioners shall not commit any offence while on bail. If the petitioners commit breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to them shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.