High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
BIJU, S/O. BABU v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - Bail Appl No. 7643 of 2006  RD-KL 4202 (26 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 7643 of 2006()
1. BIJU, S/O. BABU,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
For Petitioner :SRI.R.GOPAN
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bail Application No. 7643 of 2006
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
O R D E RIn this Petition filed under Sec. 439 Cr.P.C. the petitioner who is accused No.8 in Crime No.490/2006 of Neyyattinkara Police Station for offences punishable under Secs.120(B), 367 & 395 I.P.C., seeks bail. He was arrested on 07/10/2006.
2. I heard the learned counsel for the petitioner and the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. Having regard to the nature of the offences, the duration of judicial custody of the petitioner and the other circumstances of the case etc., I am inclined to grant bail to the petitioner. Accordingly, the petitioner is directed to be released on bail on his executing a bond for Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the J.F.C.M.-I, Neyyattinkara and subject to the following conditions:
1. The petitioner shall report before the Investigating Officer between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on all Wednesdays.
2. The petitioner shall make himself available for interrogation as and when required by the Police till the filing of the final report. B.A.No. 7643/2006
3. The petitioner shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall he attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution.
4. The petitioner shall not commit any offence while on bail. If the petitioner commit breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to him shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.