High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
RAJESH, AGED 22 YEARS, S/O. RAJAN v. KERALA STATE, REPRESENTED BY THE - Bail Appl No. 7685 of 2006  RD-KL 4215 (26 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 7685 of 2006()
1. RAJESH, AGED 22 YEARS, S/O. RAJAN,
2. PRASANTHKUMAR, AGED 20 YEARS,
3. SUNIL KUMAR, AGED 24 YEARS,
4. VINOD, AGED 24 YEARS,
1. KERALA STATE, REPRESENTED BY THE
For Petitioner :SRI.K.JAYARAJ
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bail Application No. 7685 of 2006
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
O R D E RIn this Petition filed under Sec. 439 Cr.P.C. the petitioners who are accused Nos.3,4,7 & 8 in Crime No.782/2006 of Adoor Police Station for offences punishable under Secs. 366, 366(A), 376(2)(g) I.P.C., seek bail. The petitioners were arrested on 11/11/2006 and have been in judicial custody.
2. I heard the learned counsel for the petitioners and the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. In as much as the other accused in the case have been granted bail by this Court as per the common order dated 11/12/2006 in Bail Application Nos. 7274, 7286 and 7310 of 2006, I am inclined to grant bail to the petitioners. Accordingly, the petitioners are directed to be released on bail on each of them executing a bond for Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the J.F.C.M., Adoor and subject to the following conditions:
1. The petitioners shall report before the Investigating Officer between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on all Wednesdays.
2. The petitioners shall make themselves available for B.A.No. 7685/2006 interrogation as and when required by the Police till the filing of the final report.
3. The petitioners shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall they attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution.
4. The petitioners shall not commit any offence while on bail. If the petitioners commit breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to them shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.