High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
BIMAL HARI, "SREEHARI", MUTTOM P.O. v. SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE, AROOR - Bail Appl No. 7624 of 2006(B)  RD-KL 4228 (29 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 7624 of 2006(B)
1. BIMAL HARI, "SREEHARI", MUTTOM P.O.,
1. SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE, AROOR.
2. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.N.K.MOHANLAL
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice M.N.KRISHNAN
O R D E R
B.A.No.7624 of 2006
Dated this the 29th day of December, 2006.
ORDERPetitioner is the first accused in Crime No.302 of 2006 of Aroor Police Station. Originally, a complaint under Section 138 of N.I. Act was filed and it was withdrawn and a fresh complaint was filed under Sections 420, 468 and 471 read with Section 34 I.P.C.
2. Notice given to the Public Prosecutor. It is submitted that the petitioner is not likely to go out of the station and further his custody is not necessary and even the complainant has no definite case under Section 138 or the other Sections.
3. I feel that bail can be granted under Section 438 of Crl.P.C.. Therefore, the petition is allowed and the petitioner is granted bail subject to the following conditions: (1) The petitioner shall execute a bond for Rs.25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) with two BA 7624/06 -: 2 :- solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the Officer arresting him in the event of his arrest. (2) The petitioner shall not intimidate the prosecution witnesses or attempt to interfere with the investigation. (3) The order of bail shall be in force for a period of six weeks. M.N. Krishnan, Judge. ess 29/12
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.