High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SAINUDHEEN v. STATE OF KERALA - Bail Appl No. 3903 of 2006  RD-KL 59 (3 July 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 3903 of 2006()
1. SAINUDHEEN, AGED 48 YEARS,
2. FRANCIS PAUL, AGED 43 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.PEEYUS A.KOTTAM
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice J.M.JAMES
O R D E R
DATED THIS THE 3RD DAY OF JULY, 2006
O R D E RThe petitioners are accused 1 and 2 in crime No.78/2006 of Kanjikuzhi Police Station. The crime was registered because of the involvement of a vehicle and suppression of the facts, regarding the actual amount due from the purchaser.
2. After hearing both sides, I direct the petitioners to surrender before the investigating officer of Kanjikuzhi Police Station, on 10.7.2006 between 10.00 a.m and 11.00 a.m. The investigating officer is free to interrogate the petitioners and the vehicle shall also be, on demand, produced before the investigating officer.
3. In the event of the arrest of the petitioners, they shall be released on bail, on each one of them executing a bond for Rs.25,000/-, with two solvent sureties, each for the like sum, to the satisfaction of the investigating officer, arresting them. The petitioners shall B.A.3903/2006 2 report before the investigating officer, as and when required, till the completion of the investigation. The application is disposed of as above. J.M.JAMES
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.